Quick, Easy, & Healthy Protein Pancakes
These Quick, Easy, & Healthy Protein Pancakes are a lot easier to make than I thought they would be! Here’s how to make them. There are a lot of different versions and ways you can make protein pancakes, but I tried to keep these as simple as possible so that you could most likely make them if you were running low on ingredients or hadn’t made your weekly/bi-weekly grocery store run.
- 2 scoops of protein. (I used Quest’s peanut butter flavor)
- 2 eggs
- a pinch of baking powder
- a generous sprinkle of cinnamon
- a dash of vanilla extract
- about 1/4 cup of almond milk (or your choice of milk…I just eyeballed it, so you don’t necessarily need to measure it out, just a quick pour)
- preheat buttered skillet on medium
- mix above ingredients together really well (using quest protein the mixture was very thick, so it’s okay if it doesn’t seem like regular pancake batter)
- scoop amount of batter to form the size pancake you want and quickly mold the batter into a pancake shape. Let cook 30-45 seconds per side. Remove.
- Topping Ideas: berries and whip cream, lite pancake syrup, nutella, peanut butter or toppings of choice!
Hope you enjoy!!